Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today Evan is 11 months old I can't believe it. Where did this year go. He is doing so much I didn't think he would crawl or anything, and now he is crawling he is trying to talk I'm so happy for him. He make me so happy he is in so much pain some days but he just goes and does what he wont's. I just hope one day soon they will have a cure for this illness.
I'm going to have a big birthday party for him so i have been try to fine a place to have it at, an fine stuff for him.
He is doing so much better this week I'm so glad. He still not eating so i don't no what I'm going to do with him. I hope he will start eating soon. His toes now are getting bad so i hope they will heal up soon, but i no they aren't because he crawling. I keep them cover but they are still looking bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment