Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Evan is doing okay he has a nasty cough but i hope that goes away. We had a good weekend he was in a good mood all weekend long. The weather has been nice it hasn't been that hot. We went to the parade Monday Evan loved it. He was so happy and smiling i loved it, I love to see him like that. We had a lot of people looking at him, but we just kept on going and having fun. Evan is eating good he don't like baby food now so he eats what mommy eats now, but that is okay. I'm glad that he is eating. He will be year old Friday I can't believe that. Where did this year go. I didn't think he would make it this far but he is a fighter and he is still hear with me. He is going to fight this disease and we are going to find a cure. So he can be a boy an play football and run outside with out any thing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment