Monday, October 25, 2010

EB AWARENESS WEEK OCT. 25 - 31.
We need to fine a cure for this terriable illness. So spread the word out. My son and all of the other EB kids an adults suffer so much.
Evan is doing okay. He is still having problems peeing. So i called the doctor today to get some answers, why is he still hurting to pee. He has a stint in. His doctor is out he wont be back until later this week. We think it just sting him when he has to pee and he knows it and he don't wont to pee. All i wont for Evan is for him to be able to pee with out hurting. I just don't know how he does it. His skin is looking really good. I'm so happy for that. His breathing is still the same he has good days and bad days with his breathing. His teeth are still hurting him. When we go back to Cincinnati I'm getting them to do his dental work. Richmond wont do it until we get his airway check again. I just no that he cant wait no more he needs his teeth fix. They hurt him so bad. I still say that's why he isn't eating, like he should.
He don't like it outside much hear lately why i don't no. i think his eye has something to do with it.
It's almost Holloween i cant wait. Im taking him out this year to get him some candy. he is going to be a little monkey. I hope he will wear it. I will take lost of pictures.
Just remeber EB awareness is this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment