Monday, November 1, 2010

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. We did. Evan wouldn't wear his costume but that's okay. I took him out for a little bit he didn't have fun, so we went back to his Granny's and he gave out candy. I didn't get many pictures of him or my girls this year.

Evan is doing better, the peeing thing is alot better. He is having bladder spasms so he is on medication for that. And its working. So we go back to Cincinnati Dec.1 to take the stint out and i hope this will keep his hole open.
He still not eating like he should, but his weight is still good. So that all that matters. He is on the Beneprotein so he is getting his protein.
He is really talking now, he can saw just about anything now. I just love it. He tells me now that its cold outside.
He gets a teacher that comes once a week and he does so good with her. She works with him on his numbers, colors, shapes. I'm so proud of my son. He does so much for all the pain that he is in. I love you so much EVAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment