Friday, November 26, 2010

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a busy day. We went to my family's an had a good time. Evan was in good mood. I'm so thank full for my kids and family.

Evan is doing okay. He is having hard time peeing still. I have call and talked to Cincinnati they think it still burning him when he pees. He is holding his pee and that's no good. So when Monday morning comes around I'm going to call them again and tell them, he is still hurting to pee. I fell so bad for him, just watch him to pee it so sad. He just screams. Everything else is doing good. His breathing is the same, he still breaths hard when he plays. He cant get over heated or he just has a time. He will get choked up.

Sunday I'm going to take my kids to the mall and spend some time with them. They have a small train at the mall I'm going to let them ride. I hope we all feel okay by then. I have a bad cold and so does Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment