Friday, February 18, 2011

Evan has been doing okay. His eyes are not getting no better. They are really hurting him. His catheter was doing good until this week. I think there is some skin in there blocking so he cant pee. I have been flushing him out and hope it works. Wednesday night he got sick and vomit, i don't no what was wrong with him. Then he did it again that night in bed. He didn't have no fever or nothing else was wrong.
He hasn't been eating at all. But he is drinking.
It has been nice outside the last couple of days so we have been outside. Evan plays out there about hour and he wont's to come it. He gets to hot and he cant breath. Or he gets tired and comes in and lays down for awhile. I hate EB.
We go back to Cincinnati March 3 to see all the doctors and change out his catheter again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Evan is an amazing and special little. I am sad to see such a little boy have to suffer to a horrible disease. I know how that feels because I was born with a rare life threatening bone disease, and mom and dad have to watch me suffer and they worry about me and are very concerend about my health yet they can't do much. My site is: http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com Evan is a brave courageous fighter and hero.

    ReplyDelete