Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I hope everyone had good Easter. I no we didn't Evan was sick on Saturday running a fever. So i had to take him to the ER. his fever was up to 103. So the doctor told us we need to go to Cincinnati, so Sunday morning we got up and the kids got there Easter baskets. Then we head to Cincinnati.  When we got up to Cincinnati they gave me some antibiotics to help his infection, he has bad UTI. I wasn't wanting to come up hear on Sunday i was hopping to be home with my kids on Easter, but he need to see the doctors.
We was leaving on Monday to com up to Cincinnati see an Eye doctor and he is having surgery on Wednesday.
My kids loved what they got for Easter. Evan wants to go home and play with his stuff that the Easter Bunny brought him. So I'm hoping we will be home on Thursday. 
Evan is feeling little better now just waiting for Wednesday so he can get new Catheter, he is having blood work done,  the ENT doctor is check his airway and looking at his tongue, and he is getting his throat dilated. Then after that he is getting iron infusion done. After all of that he will be so ready to come home. I feel so bad for him, he is wanting to go home so bad. I want to thank everyone for all of the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your handsome butterfly! & for God to renew your strength & Evan's health with each new day. Just saw your blog on twitter from EBfriends. It's a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete