Sunday, November 18, 2012

Evan has been sick. He had the stomach bug. It was bad. He is feeling so much better.

We went to the mall today to get out of the house. Because i was going crazy for being in the house all week. They had the train there. Evan loves trains. So him and his sisters rode the train couple times. Santa was there but they wouldn't go and set on his lap. Maybe next time.
 
.
 When we go out everyone looks at Evan and say some stuff. I try to be nice and go on. Well today i didn't. I had my cards with me and gave them to people that looked. I had two men come up to me and say whats wrong with your son, and i told them. He said can we pray for him i said yes you can. There is nice people out there.

We are still waiting for the doctor to call about his skin grafts. We are waiting for Evan insurance to approve it. We are having hard time. You no that makes me so mad. If this will help him he needs it. But I'm going to keep on fight to. His graft on his eye work so why cant we get the rest of it done. He deserves it. All i do is pray that the insurance will approve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment