Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween
 
 
 
I hope everyone had good Halloween. My day started i had to take Evan to UVA to get his catheter change out. Then after he woke up from the his surgery he couldn't pee again. So we had to stay there for long time. We didn't get home until 7:00. I was so mad. Because i wasn't home with my kids to get them ready for trick or treat. Chy went with on of her friends and Hannah went with Becky and Lucas. So when we got home i got Evan ready and we went to Tracy moms house. We only went to couple house because Evan wasn't feeling good at all. They made us dinner and we went home to eat. The girls finally came home and they told me all the fun they had. Man i wish i was with them.
 
 
 I got on Facebook that night and everyone had pictures of there family have so much fun trick or treat. I wish i could have post picture of my kids. But i couldn't Evan wasn't feeling good so i didn't get no picture of him. I just wish his EB would let him have fun one time.
Last year we wasn't home for Easter because he was sick, he didn't get to go on his field trip to the pumpkin patch because he had abrasion in his eye. then he couldn't have fun on trick or treat. EB is so horrible i hate it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment