Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This is Evan's favorite truck


Evan got to go to the monster trucks. He was so happy, and we had so much fun. His eye was doing better so we went. All i can say is god is great, i prayed and prayed for his eye to heal by Saturday and it did.







My 3 babys.












Evan goes Friday and he has to get new Catheter and get iron infusion done. It is time for new tube he is hurting with this one. He does good the first two weeks then after that he is hurting. I wish he didn't have the catheter.



The last couple of weeks now he has been choking alot. I don't no what that is all about. I no he scares me when he does it. I took him to the doctor they said it was acid reflux. He is on medicine for that. So i called Cincinnati and they wont to check his airway in March, They think it might be his airway. I hope not. Evan cant play hard no more because he has hard time breathing, His breathing gets really hard. I just hope his airway is going to be okay, i don't wont no trach.















































































1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I came across your blog the other day and started following you. You have such a beautiful family, and you all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete