Saturday, November 28, 2009

We had a good Thanksgiving it was so good to see the family. Evan had a good time to. Everyone was so glade to see us. We still didn't go see everyone, but we will see them at Christmas time. We where so busy.
He didn't eat nothing, he hasn't been eating. I guess when he gets hungry he will eat, i can't make him eat. But i know he needs to eat to make him heal and grow. What you do.
Evan had a bad night last night, i don't know what is wrong with him. He just starts to cry out alot, so he is in pain some where. I think his stomach is hurting him so bad, i cant wait to see the GI doctor, we was suppose to go last week. But Evan had surgery. So we go Dec. 16.
His noise wont stop bleeding either. I wish there was something i can do for his noise. When it bleeds it bleeds. I'm afraid he is going to get choked from all the blood. So we have blood everywhere,But that's okay. I will be wash blankets today. I just wish he would feel better.
Evan is trying to walk by his self he let go yesterday. But he got scared and fell down. I just can't believe it. I love it. I didn't think he would walk. He got some shoes and he still don't like them at all.
SO when you read this today. Say a prayer for my little guy today. So he will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment