Friday, February 19, 2010

Evan is still having a bad week. He has a bad smell to him i no its his wounds that is doing it. He is still on Cephalexin. He is having a hard time peeing again. I just don't no what we are going to do about it. He is in so much pain this week that it makes me so mad.
Went to the dentist yesterday, and they said that he need some more of his teeth taking out because they are bad.. So i don't no when we are going to get that done. I no soon. Because he is in pain with his teeth. I was going to get Cincinnati to do it again but that's not going to happen. His insurance wont pay for it. So i guess his dentist hear will do it. I hope they will do it. I have to go and talk to them about the surgery and Evan's condition about EB.
Evan's toes are so bad they wont heal and they hurting him so bad. I just don't no what to do for him. He wont wear his shoes now.
Evan is not eating again. I no he isn't eating because his mouth hurts so bad. I hate this EB. His noise is looking really bad, and it wont stop bleeding. But they say with JEB that's what happens with there noise. I don't like it at all. He is having hard time breathing out of his noise.
I really upset. My son try so hard to do stuff and he gets hurts so easy that i just hate it. He plays and his skin tears or he bleeds everywhere. It's just not right that these kids have to be in all this pain all the time.

1 comment:

  1. It's not right that Evan is suffering so bad. You guys are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete