Sunday, March 21, 2010

We are home from Cincinnati. I'm so glade. Evan did good. We got good news. We saw the eye doctor up there, and he help me out. They told me to do some different stuff so I'm going to try and see if that helps. ENT doctor said there's nothing that we can do for his noise so that was upsetting. But that's okay. He did give us some drops to but in his noise, so maybe that will help.
He had surgery Friday and he did good. He got some blister on his arm from the IV, but we new that. His teeth they did cap two of his teeth, they didn't take any out this time so that ways good.
They check his blood levels and his iron was still low. So Evan got and iron infusion. He did good with that to.
Evan just amazes me. He is so strong and I'm so glade.

There is some one that i have to say thanks to. She came and seen us when we was at Cincinnati. She just made my day for someone i didn't no came and saw me and my son. THANK YOU SO MUCH BLANA you didn't have to do that. And thanks for the card. You just don't no what that means to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

We are home and I'm so glade and so is Evan he missed his sister. and i missed my girls so much. When we got home it was so nice we play outside and had so much fun.

When we was in Cincinnati we went to the zoo Evan loved all the animals. I have some picture i will put on hear.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Evan did so well in Cincinatti. YAY! :)

    Still praying for y'all.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you guys are back home and safe! Will keep praying for my little guy! It was really nice to meet you and Evan. If theirs anything you guys need remember anything just let me know, I am here for you guys. Sending my love and prayers. Blanca

    ReplyDelete