Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today Evan is 20 months old. I just can't believe it. I didn't think he would be hear, but he is and he is the happiest boy ever.

Evan is doing good. he goes tomorrow to get his blood check to see how is levels are. I hope good. He hasn't been eating today. I guess he has blister in his mouth. He has been so happy and so good this week. That i just love it, he is such a boy. His face is looking bad again. His teeth are really hurting him to. I think I'm going to have to call the dentist again and tell them that they are going to have to do something for him. I think that's why he wont eat.
There's nothing really else to write, he is just doing good and I'm happy that he is doing so good. So think everyone for praying for him. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment