Friday, July 2, 2010

Evan did good with his surgery. They took so good care of Evan in the OR. They did everything I told them to do.
The ENT Dr. didn't put no trach in. YEAH. Evan airway is okay but not normal, his vocal cords are swollen and very thicken. He said that is causing his breathing problems. We have to go back in 2 months for a check up and if his vocal cords are still swollen like they are now he said that he will put a trach in him. I still worried about his breathing but they told me to keep on doing what I'm doing. They said if he stops playing and stop doing everything because he cant breath for me to bring in back up there and then they would but a trach in. I'm glade he didnt get one but i don't no if they did the right thing or not. I hope they did, I hope he will be okay. I hope he never needs a trach.
Then Dr. open his penises up again. So i hope it helps for while.
They took his blood still waiting for that to come back.

They said we would be there for 5 days, and we came home the same day. I was so happy. So was my girls.

2 comments:

  1. So glad everything went well. I will pray for his breathing to get better . Poor little guy. sending you guys my love and prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything went well. Will pray for his breathing to get better. Sending you guys my love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete