Monday, September 6, 2010

It has been a good week for Evan. I got sick Wednesday vomiting. So Evan went to his grandmas so he wouldn't get it. I'm so glade he didn't get it. I thought i was going to die.

Anyway Saturday we had a little party for Evan for some of my family, because they are going to the beach and wont be hear for his birthday. We had his party at the park. Evan had so much fun he open his presents and had a good time. He favorite toy was his truck. He has every truck you can think of. Then we went over to the ducks he just loved them. Then we went to ride the train. At first he didn't like the train. Then he saw the other little kids there and he did okay. So we got on the train and he loved it. I wish i had some pictures.

Evan finally started to eat, I'm so glade. He still not eating like he should. His teeth are really giving him a hard time. We go to Cincinnati on the 14 to get his 8 teeth fixed. They wont to cap them but i told them no, because it's going to cost me 2thousands dollars. If they take them out it's not going to cost 2thousand dollars. I have to pay for this out of my pocket. I don't understand. So when he gets his teeth fix i hope he will eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment